Aluminum France is the professional federation which represents the entire aluminum value chain in France. She is the spokesperson for the aluminum industry with French, European and international administrations, elected officials and civil society.
Aluminum France is more than 85% representative of the French industry . It is entered in the register of the high authority for the transparency of public life.
Aluminum France and its members help develop solutions to the challenges of energy and ecological transition , the circular economy , innovation and good conditions for international trade .
It defends and promotes the interests of its members and the profession to maintain a competitive industrial fabric looking to the future .
Aluminum France represents the aluminum industry and its sector to stakeholders other than “business” (client companies of members).
Our activities :
- Bring together the industry and lead collective actions.
- Collectively lead actions of influence.
- Decipher and anticipate the regulations and challenges of the future.
- Promote aluminum and its French and European production.
- Be the spokesperson for the profession with national and international public administrations.
- Disseminate strategic information and good practices.
- Exercise before any court the actions necessary to protect collective interests.
Aluminum France defends the industrial challenges of the sector in all their dimensions : competitiveness, industrial site, promotion of its competitive advantages, training, energy, environment, regulatory context, recycling, R&D, etc.
Aluminum France is also committed to the High Authority for the Transparency of Public Life .
Aluminum France is piloting the Aluminnov 'program , which aims to bring together civil society, administration and industry around innovation and the challenges of the sector.